Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Fearfully and Wonderfully Made

This blog is a follow-up on my earlier "...Without Excuse". I am linking to James White’s reflections of his recent debate with atheist Dan Barker at the University of Illinois. This debate took place on April 30th 2009. Dr. White is a seasoned debater on a full range of Christian subjects. Note carefully Mr. White’s purpose in all of his debates: "I am committed to the idea that debates are meant to glorify God through the proclamation of His truth. I am seeking to edify the saints, and evangelize the lost..."

Be sure to watch the video, (it’s only 3min, 20sec) for it highlights Psalm 139:14 "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made." I am still amazed that anyone could look at all the marvelous creations of God and conclude that it all came together by chance.

Hat Tip: Hip & Thigh

No comments: